Gonzales Forest Fire Station - Apparatus Building Modification and Diesel Tank Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Gonzales Forest Fire Station - Apparatus Building Modification and Diesel Tank Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will add an extension to the apparatus bay at an existing forest fire station in order to accommodate the new, larger fire engines to be housed at the station. The new Model 34 engines do not fit within the existing apparatus bay. The project activity consists of constructing an extension to the front exterior of the apparatus bay to increase the length, thus allowing the fire engine to be parked inside. A new diesel fuel tank will also be installed. The construction will take place within an existing fire station compound on a paved area. This is an adaptive reuse of a historical building.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
San Benito-Monterey Unit Headquarters 2221 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 333-2600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impact would occur to aesthetics, agriculture and forestland/timberland, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology and soils, greenhouse gas emissions, hazards and hazardous materials, hydrology and water quality, land use planning, mineral resources, noise, population and housing, public services, recreation transportation/traffic, or to utilites and service systems.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.