STA-33 Emergency Culvert Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- STA-33 Emergency Culvert Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes an emergency project to replace an existing 36-inch corrugated metal pipe culvert crossing beneath State Route 33 north of Newman in Stanislaus County. The culvert provides a connection across the Caltrans right-of-way for an irrigation canal system owned and operated by the Central California Irrigation District. The culvert has failed, and the void has formed below the northbound lane of the highway. Immediate replacement of the pipe is needed to prevent further damage to the roadway and to ensure public safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- Other Location Info
- Approx. 4 miles north of Newman
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes emergency repairs to publicly-owned service facilties necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.