Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2010-0142-R1, Storm Shed Demolition Project on Janes Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2010-0142-R1, Storm Shed Demolition Project on Janes Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the complete removal of a structure and all pilings located on the streambank and within the channel of Janes Creek, and the planting of ten native riparian trees along 30 linear feet of stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a man-made structure located on top of the stream and replant wth native trees. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their havitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.