DTS GOld Camp Facility - Equipment Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- General Services, Department of (Department of General Services)
- Document Title
- DTS GOld Camp Facility - Equipment Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes four Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) for the DTS's Gold Camp site. All measures will provide energy efficiency upgrades. The first measure includes replacing exisitng chill water cooling air handler units in the computer rooms with new high efficiency type. The second and third measures includes installation of economizer on existing cooling towers and Variable Frequency Drive's on the chillers to increase cooling capacity of the central plant, therefore eliminating the need for major capital outlay expenditure for new source of cooling capacity. The fourth conservation measure includes upgrading the lighting in the computer room by replacing existing lamps with new generation higher efficiency lamps. The construction contractor will follow any hazardous material waste handling and disposal with respect to appropriate local, state, and federal rules/regulations.
- Contact Information
Department of Technology Services
3101 Gold Camp Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6099
Phone : (916) 376-1607
- Rancho Cordova
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1(a), 2(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement activity is consistent with original proposed usage and meets the requirements set forth in Section 15301(a) for interior or exterior alterations involving such things as electrical conveyances and set forth in Section 15302(c) for existing utility systems and facilities. The project will have negligible effect on resources in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.