Whaler's Cove Boat Ramp Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Whaler's Cove Boat Ramp Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair deteriorated boat ramp located at Whaler's Cove in Point Lobos State Natural Reserve to allow for better traction for visitors and their vehicles. Work will install a temporary barrier consisting of 2 x 12 foot (ft) untreated Douglas fir boards and a beach sand bag wall. Construct a new poured-concrete surface on the lower portion of the ramp measuring approximately 34 ft long x 15 ft wide x 6 inches deep. Work will be completed during extremely low or minus tide.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Other Location Info
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - CLass 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance or minor alteration of existing public structures or facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination and minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or water which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.