Area 5 Ramada and Utilities Hookup
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Area 5 Ramada and Utilities Hookup
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will supplement the existing Area 5 group campground facilities with the installation of an appurtenant ramada structure and electrical and water utilities connection. The existing project site conditions consist of a concrete slab (20'x25') with one counter, one sink, and one barbecue pit. The shade ramada will require ground disturbance to anchor the pillar footings. Sona Tube formed concrete footing will be used and set 3' deep, in a 24" wide hole. There will be 6 footings. The ramada roof will have swan slats, spaced at 6" apart. The electrical and water utilities connection will come from existing lines in the group campground. The electrical outlet will be installed in a Christy Box below ground. The power will be provided from an existing sub-panel located behind the stage. To connect to the existing line, a 24" deep by 175" long trench will be excavated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-2016
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- "Operation or minor alteration of existing public structure...not beyond what previously existed: - Class 1 Existing facilities...used to provide electrical power or other public utility services" - Class 1, (b). "Minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored" - Class 4, (f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.