Rowland Creek Snow Course Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Rowland Creek Snow Course Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Clear vegetation from the Rowland Creek snow measurement course and from the trail leading to the snow course. This will improve data that is collected during the winter months. Chain saws and hand tools will be used to clear small trees and brush from the Rowland Creek snow survey course and also along the trail leading to the course. The snow survey course is 756 feet by 40 feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Oroville Field Division 460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2570
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing facilities not expanding existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.