Chemical Conversion from Gas to Liquid Chlorine Disinfection for existing Well 3 and Well 5
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Chemical Conversion from Gas to Liquid Chlorine Disinfection for existing Well 3 and Well 5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Convert disinfection chemical chlorine gas treatment to liquid sodium hypochlorite treatment for Well 3 and Well 5.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2045
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Involves negligible or no expansion of and existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.