Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0268-R1, Cottonwood Creek, Tributary to the Klamath River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0268-R1, Cottonwood Creek, Tributary to the Klamath River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project proposes to remove a concrete ford and construct two bridge abutments.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.