Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0124-R1, Poison Oak Creek Sediment Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0124-R1, Poison Oak Creek Sediment Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Annually remove up to approximately 400 cubic yards of sediment from not more than 175 linear feet of stream channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove sediment from streams that are adjacent to public roads that flood frequently.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.