Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0096-R1, Garcia River Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0096-R1, Garcia River Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair a failed log-stringer bridge over the Garcia River with an 89-foot steel flatcar bridge. Existing bridge abutments will be left intact, but modified using sheet pile. Engineered plans for proposed bridge verify meeting the 100-year flood event standard. Work will be done from the bank and instream activity is not planned.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 -Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair, upgrade and continued use of a failed bridge crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.