Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0164-R1, Nooning Creek Extension Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0164-R1, Nooning Creek Extension Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Decommission one stream crossing and replace one culvert on unnamed tributaries to the Mattole River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a culvert and all associated fill material at one stream crossing, and replace one undersized culvert with a new, larger culvert.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.