Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0001-R1, Thomas Bickell-Bridge Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0001-R1, Thomas Bickell-Bridge Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A single permanent bridge will be installed on Rancheria Creek (a fish bearing creek), replacing an existing low water ford, which is regularly utilized by service vehicles for access to the adjacent property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to replace an existing low water ford with permanent bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.