Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0146-R1 South Bonnyview Road Canoe Launch Facility Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0146-R1 South Bonnyview Road Canoe Launch Facility Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to re-armor/re-grade the South Bonnyview Bridge abutment (west side) and create a canoe launch ramp under the bridge crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove an undersized culvert, replace it with a 24-inch X 40-foot-culvert, armor the outboard fill face of the road, and install a 27-foot X 50-foot critical dip at the crossing. In addition, an Americans with Disabilities Act accessible fishing pier will be installed on an existing river access facility. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.