Battle Ranch Culvert Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Battle Ranch Culvert Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of natural stream bottom arch culvert to replace wet ford. Removal of invasive broom plants and installation with native tree and grass species.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Culvert replacement to improve fish habitat and reduce sedimentation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.