Operation of Liquid Granular Activated Carbon (LGAC) treatment at Well 26018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Liquid Granular Activated Carbon (LGAC) treatment at Well 26018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Helath is a responsible agency for this project. Camp Pendleton has proposed to install and operate a LGAC treatment plant to remove trichloroethylene in the groundwater.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Santa Ana District Office 605 W Santa Ana Blvd. Bldg 28
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
- Santa Ana
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Well 26018 is an existing drinking water well in operation at the base. The installation and operation of the treatment unit will have negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.