Conversion of disinfection process from gas to liquid chlorine
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Conversion of disinfection process from gas to liquid chlorine
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The conversion of an existing water disinfection system from chlorine gas to sodium hypochlorite for the purpose of water disinfection. The sodium hypochlorite and sodium hexametaphosphate are stored in individual tanks with secondary containment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Angeles District Office 500 N. Central Ave., Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Conversion of disinfection process from gas to liquid chlorine will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.