Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0067-R1, Stony Gulch, Tributary to Clear Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0067-R1, Stony Gulch, Tributary to Clear Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to operate a power sluice box to process 1 cubic yard of material per day, approximately 6 days per month and less than 60 days per year for the purpose of operating a recreational gold mining claim.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.