Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0085-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0085-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to restore approximately 1 mile of stream along with 43 acres of associated floodplain. The streams will be redirected to their historic remnant channels by implementing a technique identified as "pond and plug".
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project serves as the research and study needed to be able to adopt this technique into the technical guide.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.