Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0022-R1, Shively Summer Crossing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0022-R1, Shively Summer Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one 85-foot flatcar bridge, and construct two bridge approaches using up to 200 cubic yards of native gravel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to place a seasonal summer bridge crossing on the Eel River. The bridge will retain the same purpose and capacity when the projet is completed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.