North County Corridor New State Route 108 Project and Route Adoption.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- North County Corridor New State Route 108 Project and Route Adoption.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- Construct a new freeway east of the City of Oakdale in Stanislaus County.
- Contact Information
1120 N Street, MS 52
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 653-2094
- Cross Streets
- State Routes (SRs) 108, 219, and 120 in Stanislaus County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Transportation Commission
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 19 PDF 198 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.