The existing land use on the site is a high school campus. The site is designated Public Facilities and zoned Public Building.
The project proposes to install sports lights at the main field and track. The proposed sports lighting includes four light standards (poles), two on each side of the main field and track, to elevate the lights 90 feet above the west side the field and 80 feet above the east side of the field. With the proposed sports lighting, Homestead will play up to six home football games on campus during the evening. The high school will also use the sports lighting for other athletic games/practices, band practice, and possibly band competition.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.