Maintenance Area 9 Levee Erosion Repair RM 53.6
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Maintenance Area 9 Levee Erosion Repair RM 53.6
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources (DWR) will be conducting a levee erosion repair project at RM 53.6. The existing rock at the site has slipped or been scoured away, leaving behind small areas of erosion or sloughing. The repair consists of restoring the levee to its previous slope by replacing soil filled angular rock (riprap) on the eroded site. The repair will consist of replacing rock and soil which has slipped away from above the mean summer water level. Construction would occur sometime between August 16 and October 30, 2011 or 2012 if State budget constraints cause delay, and shoud take no more than 10 working days to complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0359
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures or facilities involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The project meets the intent of 15301 (d) "rehabilitation of deterioriated or damaged structures ...to meet current standards of public health and safety."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.