Hazardous Redwood Tree Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hazardous Redwood Tree Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove a large, approximately 160 year old, 130 foot tall Giant Sequoia Redwood tree located at Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park to protect visitors from being injured if the tree falls. Remove tree trunk and limbs in sections using heavy equipment and then remove debris from the park. Cut the trunk as close to the ground surface as possible and grind the stump to remove it.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2213
- Other Location Info
- Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.