Crescent City Harbor District - Riprap/Breakwater Repair at Various Locations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Crescent City Harbor District - Riprap/Breakwater Repair at Various Locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves involves repairing and reinforcing RSP on the existing inner boat basin breakwater and other locations within the harbor that were damaged during the severe December 2005 and January 2006 storm event. The inside, outside, and top of the breakwater were damaged to the extent that the breakwater's integrity was jeopardized, putting harbor residents, watercraft, and docks at risk from potential future storms. The damaged breakwater will be repaired by removing existing RSP to expose the core of the breakwater and to allow for installation of a concrete diaphragm in the breakwater's core for a length of 770 feet.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Crescent City
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of existing structures involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.