Maintenance of 7 Drainage Systems in Siskiyou County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Maintenance of 7 Drainage Systems in Siskiyou County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans #2 proposes a project to enhance the maintenance of 7 drainage systems, their hydraulic capacity, traffic safety and will maximize the service life of drainage elements on a segment of SR 96 in Siskiyou County from post mile 64.0 to 72.85.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
Office of Environmental Management P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3514
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.