Rehabilitation and Seismic Retrofit of the Tunnel Gulch Viaduct and Sweetbriar Overcrossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation and Seismic Retrofit of the Tunnel Gulch Viaduct and Sweetbriar Overcrossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project entails rehabilitation and seismic retrofit of the Tunnel Gulch Viaduct (Bridge No. 06-0131R) and the Sweetbriar Overcrossing (Bridge No. 06-0115) on Interstate 5 in Shasta County, post miles 30.55R and 61.75. Caltrans bridge maintenance reports indicate deterioration and stress damage in the concrete decks and superstructures. Additionally, the structures do not meet modern seismic standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Sec:15300
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.