San Jacinto Wildlife Area Soils Anslysis
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- San Jacinto Wildlife Area Soils Anslysis
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As required in Eastern Municipal Water District's (EMWD) Master Permit for all of EMWD's Regional Water Reclamation Facilities (Order No. R8 2008-0008) issued by the RWQCB, Santa Ana Region, EMWD is required to develop a regulatory compliance strategy for the San Jacinto Lower Pressure Management Zone (SJLP) to continue EMWD use of recycled water in that basin.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4462
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is for basic data collection, research, and evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.