A New Solid Waste Facilities Permit for City Fibers West Valley Plant - SWFP No. 1-9-AR-1235, in the City of Los Angeles
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- A New Solid Waste Facilities Permit for City Fibers West Valley Plant - SWFP No. 1-9-AR-1235, in the City of Los Angeles
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will replace the temporary permit which expired on June 30, 2010, with a full Solid Waste Facilities Permit. The facility is permitted to process 350 tons per day of material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
PO Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 324-3753
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves negligible or no expansion of and existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.