Installation of a Fluoridation System and Operation of the On-Site Hypochlorite Generation and Chlorination Facilities at Well 4B
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Installation of a Fluoridation System and Operation of the On-Site Hypochlorite Generation and Chlorination Facilities at Well 4B
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The fluoride treatment station is designed to adjust the natural fluoride level of potable water to promote dental health. The on-site sodium hypochlorite generating and chlorination systems will be used for disinfection for the water system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Angeles District Office 500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15282 (m)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of fluoridation facilities is exempt from CEQA by the statutory language included in Title 14 Section 15282. The use of the exisitng sodium hypochlorite system is exempt under Class 1, Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.