Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0092-R1, Otis R. Johnson Wilderness Park Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0092-R1, Otis R. Johnson Wilderness Park Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes three encroachments: 1) Upper Crossing, remove an undersize 24-inch culvert from a Class II watercourse and install or wooden span bridge, 2) Lower Crossing, remove remnant of a collapsed footbridge from a Class II watercourse, install a new footbridge and re-contour streambank and 3) Invasive Plant Species Control, remove Himalayan blackberry, English ivy and Crocosmia and re-vegetate with native species.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
- Other Information
- The project is located on Unnames Tributaries to Pudding Creek at Otis R. Johnson Wilderness park in the City of Fort Bragg, County of Mendocino.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33: Sec. 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair and enhancement of stream and riparian habitats by upgrading road and trail crossing, removing invasive plants and planting native trees and other vegetation. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare of threatened species of their habitat pursuant to connection with the effects will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.