Conserving Our Watersheds (COW) Ranch Water Quality Imrpovement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Marin Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Conserving Our Watersheds (COW) Ranch Water Quality Imrpovement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves water development with pipelines and troughs, fencing and critical area planting.
- Contact Information
Marin Resource Conservation District
80 Fourth Street P.O. Box 1146
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Phone : (415) 663-1170
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1,2,3,4 S: 15301, 15303, 1504
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of limited small, new facilities and installation of small, new equipment in small structures. Minor alterations to land. Repair of existing structure not expanding existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.