Issuance of Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2010-00196-R1, Off-Channel Coho Ponds on Seiad Creek Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2010-00196-R1, Off-Channel Coho Ponds on Seiad Creek Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the construction of three off-channel ponds. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Seiad Creek, tributary to the Klamath River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33 Sec. 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no signigicant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.