Application to Appropriate Water Application: 30065
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water Application: 30065
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Julia Crow filed Water Right Application 30065 with the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water board) on February 27, 1992. The application requests the right to continue to directly divert 1.4 acre-feet per annum (afa) by pumping from a well tapping into the Carmel River subterranean stream. The water is used for irrigation of 0.9 acre of garden and nursery located approximately 4 miles southeast of Carmel, California on a 1 acre parcel of land.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5363
- Other Information
- Within SE1/4 of NW 1/4 of Sec. 22.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Class 1, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts. The project involves permitting an existing facility. The well and place of use were constructed to their present state prior to the start of the Lead Agency's environmental review and the project does not involve an expansion in use beyond that which existed at the time the Lead Agency began its environmental review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.