Library Property Quitclaim Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Valley Home Joint School District
- Document Title
- Library Property Quitclaim Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to a reversion clause in a deed and in settlement of claims of rights of ownership, the District is conveying approximately 2,276 square feet of real property known as the Library Property located within the District in an unincorporated area of the County of Stanislaus, California, known as Valley Home, California.
- Contact Information
Valley Home Joint School District
13231 Pioneer Avenue
Valley Home, CA 95361
Phone : (209) 847-0117
- Other Location Info
- 4636 Lone Tree Road, Valley Home, CA (APN 002-010-013) as set forth in the attached legal description.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the quitclaim of interests in real property as describes in the attached legal description. There is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment. The subject Property is not located in an area of statewide, regional, or area wide concern identified in CEQA Guidelines section 15206(b)(4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.