A New Solid Waste Facilities Permit for Mission Recycling Facility SWFP No. 19-AA-1107
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- A New Solid Waste Facilities Permit for Mission Recycling Facility SWFP No. 19-AA-1107
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a New Solid Waste Facilities Permit for an existing facility operation, with little to no significant changes or expansion to operation or design.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
8800 Cal Center Drive PO Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (951) 782-4194
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Little to no significant changes or expansion to existing operation or design.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.