Adoption of Resolution No. 10-026, a Resolution authoring the conditional issuance and sale up to $900,000,000 of Toll Revenue Bonds
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Document Title
- Adoption of Resolution No. 10-026, a Resolution authoring the conditional issuance and sale up to $900,000,000 of Toll Revenue Bonds
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The 2009 Measure A Expenditure Plan approved by Riverside County voters in November 2002, identified improvements related to State Route 91 to be implemented with Measure A Western Riverside County highway funds. However, current economic conditions have caused design and construction cost to increase significantly. Resolution No. 10-026 (the "Resolution") authorizes the issuance and sale of toll revenue bonds for improvements related to State Route 91, specifically the State Route 91 Corridor Improvement Project, conditional upon completion of all required environmental review for the State Route 91 Corridor Improvement Project and the approval of the Project.
- Contact Information
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon Street, 3rd Floor Post Office Box 12008
Riverside, CA 92502
Phone : (951) 787-7141
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378(b)(4); 15004
- Reasons for Exemption
- The adoption of the Resolution does not approve or commit the Commission to the construction of the State Route 91 Corridor Improvement Project. Instead, the Resolution merely starts the financial planning process that could be used to finance the Project when and if it is ever approved.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.