Adopt Ordinance No. 10-002, "An Ordinance of the Riverside County Transportation Commission Requesting the County fo Reiverside to Conduct a Special Election
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Document Title
- Adopt Ordinance No. 10-002, "An Ordinance of the Riverside County Transportation Commission Requesting the County fo Reiverside to Conduct a Special Election
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In November 2002, Riverside County voters approved a 30-year renewal of the transportation sales tax known as Measure A. As required by state law, Measure A includes a limitation on the amount of bonded indebtedness that can be utilized to finance the transportation projects which Measure A is intended to fund. The current economic climate has resulted in low interest rates and competitive construction bids. Ordinance No. 10-002 (the "Ordinance") adopted by the Commission on July 14, 2010 does not approve the construction of any transportation improvement or make any change to Measure A except for increasing the bond limit due to current economic conditions.
- Contact Information
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon Street, 3rd Floor Post Office Box 12008
Riverside, CA 92502
Phone : (951) 787-7141
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378(b)(4); 15004
- Reasons for Exemption
- The adoption of the Ordinance does not approve or commit the Commission to the construction of any transportation improvements. Instead, the Ordinance merely revises the Measure A bond limit to accurately reflect economic conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.