Installation of Sutter County Groundwater Monitoring Well No. 4 (SCMW - 4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Installation of Sutter County Groundwater Monitoring Well No. 4 (SCMW - 4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A direct mud rotary drill will be used to drill an exploratory test hole to an epproximately depth of 1,500 feet below the ground surface (bgs). A monitoring well with up to 4 separate well screens will be installed after completion of test hole reaming. Wells may be installed to a maximum depth of 1,000 feet below bgs. The well will be used to monitor groundwater levels and water quality in multiple aquifer zones.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Division of Operations and Maintenance 4201 South Sabodan Street
Bakersfield, CA 93313-9639
Phone : (916) 376-9643
- Yuba City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves construction of groundwater well and basic data collection. Sampling and water monitoring will be conducted on a routine basis.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.