Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0074-R1, Camp St. Michael Bridge Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0074-R1, Camp St. Michael Bridge Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install two bridges: a) a full-span, seasonal bridge over the South Fork Eel River and b) a full-span, seasonal bridge over Rattlesnake Creek. Minimal vegetation will be removed or disturbed by this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the continued use and upgrading of two seasonal stream crossings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.