Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0256-R1, Murphy Road Culvert Upgrade Project, Short Creek, Middle Fork Eel River Watershed
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0256-R1, Murphy Road Culvert Upgrade Project, Short Creek, Middle Fork Eel River Watershed
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade 10 existing culvert stream crossings on Unnamed Tributaries to Short Creek and remove perched fills. Replacement culvert diameters range from 24 to 40 inches. Work will be conducted from the existing road surface. A limited amount of vegetation will be removed or disturbed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The upgrades will serve the same purpose as the replaced structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.