Susanville Sanitary District Filtration and UV Disinfection Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Susanville Consolidated Sanitary District
- Document Title
- Susanville Sanitary District Filtration and UV Disinfection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will upgrade the WWP to comply with the requirements of the District's Waste Discharge Requirements and the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit, and increase the safety of the WWTP. The Project will involve: 1) constructing an automatic backwashing filter, 2) installing an ultraviolet disinfection system and the associated facilties, and 3) decommissioning an existing chlorination system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-9401
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facility and involving no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.