6-inch Interconnection Water System #:3010092
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- 6-inch Interconnection Water System #:3010092
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed construction of 6-inch interconnection along with an 8-inch pipeline to provide water service and fire protection in the Orange Park Acres area from the City of Orange's source water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
605 W. Santa Ana Blvd. Bldg. 28 Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The 6-inch Interconnection to provide water service and fire protection will be constructed of less than a mile in length of pipeline along public streets and reight-of-way. The pipeline installation and replacement portions of this project area exempt under Statutory Exemption 15282 (k).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.