The Project entails the approval of a Water Exchange Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Crestline Lake Arrowhead Water Agency
- Document Title
- The Project entails the approval of a Water Exchange Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On June 21, 2010, the Board of Directors of CLAWA approved the execution of the Water Exchange Agreement ("Agreement") with SGPWA. This Agreement authorizes CLAWA to provide for the delivery of 1000 AF of its 2010 allocation of water from the State Water Project to SGPWA. In exchange for delivery of that water, SGPWA will deliver an equal quantity of water to CLAWA by the end of 2020 from SGPWA's subsequent allocations from the State Water Project.
- Contact Information
Crestline Lake Arrowhead Water Agency
34116 Crest Forest Drive P.O. Box 3880
Crestline, CA 92325-3880
Phone : (951) 845-2577
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304, 15282u, 15061b3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The water exchange approved by CLAWA will entail no change in type of use or expansion of use, but consist merely of the continued operation of existing facilities and the use of those facilities to temporarily transport water to a different location.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.