Lines 400 and 401 Freshwater Creek Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Lines 400 and 401 Freshwater Creek Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- PG&E will perform maintenance activities to secure the itegrity of Gas Lines (G/L) 400 and 401 at the Freshwater Creek crossing. Streambed erosion in Freshwater Creek has exposed one of the buried pipelines, and without further attention, the pipeline may be subject to erosion and damage from flood debris.
- Contact Information
Skyler C. Anderson
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-3291
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the Categorical Exemption criteria under Section 15301 of California Code of Regulations, which exempts project involving repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.