Surface Water Treatment Plant and Storage Tank Planning Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Surface Water Treatment Plant and Storage Tank Planning Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDPH is a responsible agency for this project. The Kettleman City CDS proposes to: - Analyze proposed alternatives - Finalize selection of a preferred alternative - Determine capital costs and operation and maintenance costs of preferred alternative -Analyze of selected treatment technology -Analyze of Disinfection Byproduct (DBP) mitigation -Perform an environmental assessment to ensure compliance with CEQA/NEPA and all other State and Federal environmental requirements -Provide ongoing project management of grant activities for planning study -Design surveying work -Perform a geotechnical investigation of design -Create final plans and specifications of preferred alternative -Complete labor compliance plan -Complete Technical, Managerial, and Financial (TMF) documentation - Complete application for construction funding.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project includes minor groundbreaking activities such as [soil borings, test wells, test pits, or potholing which are considered insignificant. The California Department of Public Health State Revolving Fund Program has not yet approved adopted or funded any possible future actions which might arise from the results of this planning/feasibility study.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.