Memorandum of Understanding between the California Department of Fish and Game and the East Bay Regional Park District Regarding Lake and Streambed Alteration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- Memorandum of Understanding between the California Department of Fish and Game and the East Bay Regional Park District Regarding Lake and Streambed Alteration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The East Bay Regional Park District (the "District") currently manages 59 regional parks, shorelines, recreation and wilderness areas, preserves, and other land bank areas which encompass over 91,000 acres in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. The District has determined that the following activities, subject to Fish and Game Code Section 1601, are considered "routine maintenance acitivites" and would fall under the definition of exempt activities.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605-0381
Phone : (510) 635-0135
- Alameda Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,02, 04, 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- It has been determined that these routine maintenance projects would not require further review under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), because they are exempt from CEQA under the following sections of the California Administrative Code: 15301, 15302, 15304, 15311.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.