The proposed project would result in the installation of signals at the intersections of Harney Lane and Cherokee Lane and Harney Lane and East Frontage Road, and widening Harney Lane and the hook ramps to State Route 99 slightly. The improvements to Harney Lane are necessary mitigation measures for the additional traffic that will be generated by the Reynolds Ranch development. The proposed project would improve the Harney Lane interchange to keep the levels of service of the Interchange at a leave D or better.
Harney Lane & Cherokee Lane, Harney Lane & Frontage Road
Hwy 99 & 12
Notice of Determination
City of Lodi
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
City of Lodi
221 West Pine St
Lodi, CA 95240
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.