California Department of Transportation, District 3
Whitmore Maintenance Station Water Main Repair Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Remove and replace the existing water main within the maintenance station. The length of work will be approximately 1,900 ft. and will involve the removal and replacement of the existing water line, placement of shutoff valves and access boxes that meet Freeze and Building Code Standards and reconnecting all the existing water connections.
Caltrans District 3 Office
Office of Environmental Mgmt.
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.