Anderson-Cottonwood Irrigation District Cottonwood Creek Siphon Replacement and Fish Passage Improvement Project.
3 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Anderson-Cottonwood Irrigation District
- Document Title
- Anderson-Cottonwood Irrigation District Cottonwood Creek Siphon Replacement and Fish Passage Improvement Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- NOTE: Reference SCH#2010018175 Will replace the existing portion of the A.C.I.D. siphon within the Cottonwood Creek channel, improving fish passage and protecting the siphon from potential flood damage. Water quality concerns and the potential for impediment of aquatic life within the Creek necessitates a dry work area; a cofferdam and temporary bypass channel will be constructed to divert in-channel flow around the siphon work area while maintaining aquatic life movement.
- Contact Information
Anderson-Cottonwood Irrigation District
2810 Silver Street
Anderson, CA 96007
- 40°22'17"N 122°20'43"W
- Shasta Tehama
- Cross Streets
- Condor Way
- Total Acres
- Cottonwood Creek
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Cottonwood